Our client is based in West Michigan with locations across Michigan and Northern Indiana and a footprint across the upper Great Lakes region. This is a privately (family) owned company committed to growth, with a culture of being accountable, taking ownership, being innovative and having pride in success.
- Responsibilities include logistics, fleet management and dispatch. This role is a liaison between dispatch, maintenance, manufacturing and the customer. Accountable for delivering a high level of customer service via the dedicated fleet as well as management of 3rd party carriers.
- Leadership – engage and motivate the team through excellent people leadership skills, effective positive communication, developing, training and mentoring staff.
- Manage routing, remain current on compliance and regulations, oversee maintenance and responsible for all budgeting.
- Accountable for all financial targets and key performance indicators.
- Must be extremely customer focused, willing to go the extra mile, possess strong business acumen; be an excellent communicator and a positive leader.
Apply now by sending a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and begin your career journey with WilliamCharles. A partnership with us means embracing your career search and delivering meaningful results.